It’s Monday, and I’m already resorting to lists. School does that to my brain.
1. Let’s see… I made homemade hot chocolate tonight with milk, cocoa powder, vanilla, and cinnamon. It was good stuff.
2. It’s October first! That means fall!
3. My boyfriend and I had a mini Harry Potter movie marathon last night at my place, which means I was reunited with the knitting.
4. There was sweater progress. Unfortunately, it looks exactly the same as the last time I took a photo of it, just slightly longer. It’s not photo worthy yet.
5. Today was the beginning of riding lessons for the team here at my University. It was nice to be back in the saddle after a month away.
6. Though it was nice, I got put on one of the crazy horses who did everything in her power to get me off of her.
7. I still had fun. I’m like that. As long as I’m on a horse, I’m happy (no matter how scared I am inside).
8. I have a few more bits of homework to do tonight, but I can’t wait to be done so I can sit and knit.
9. I’m torn between quick progress on the socks, or progress towards a very coveted handknit sweater…
10. Eating popcorn and knitting is nearly impossible. The difficulties of a University student.