I haven’t made list-post in a long time, so today I’m going to. My thoughts are far too disorganized to write something coherent, so here’s a list of what’s going on in my life.
1. Hat isn’t finished. I knitted one row last night, then got bored of the Olympics and made nachos. I’m not sure how boredom led to nachos, but it did. For the record, they were delicious.
2. I’ve been working on my 101 things list, and I’m now at 5/101. That tiny number feels laughable. Today is dedicated to 101 things. So far today I’ve sent a letter to someone in another country… Pakistan. A friend I found on the BookCrossing website.
3. I’m going to compete in one more horse show this year, at the very beginning of September. I’m super excited, so I hope that my horse isn’t a crazy psycho again!
4. You thought PMS was bad in women… Try dealing with a horse who has it. Let’s just say it’s exceptionally frustrating.
5. I’ve started writing yet another book. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I have absolutely no ability to maintain something. I think it’s because I have the attention span of a gnat.
6. Half-marathon soreness was gone after yesterday! I guess I must be in better shape than I thought…
7. Family vacation to Florida in 10 days. I can’t wait. I need a break from my job.
That’s all I can really handle at the moment. My thoughts are going every which way, so I need to corral them. I’ll update the bottom of this post as I complete items on the 101 things list!
Update: 11:22 am. Realized that I have already completed #99, window shop at a mall, in Windsor after the half marathon. 6/101!
Update: 12:o1 pm. #43, wrote a letter to myself. To be opened on February 27, 2013, my 20th birthday. 7/101!
Update: 12:25 pm. #90, create an ongoing list of things I want/need for the barn. This wasn’t too tough, and was surprisingly short. I’ll update the list regularly. 8/101
Update: 12:50 pm. #46, re-write my resume. Done, but it will need to be critiqued by someone prior to using it. Looking at you, older brother!
Update: 1:25 pm. #26, write an article about fear. Done. The article is bare bones, stream of consciousness, and in major need of editing and refining. I’m going to add another number on the list for this, then I’ll maybe work on sending it into somewhere to be published.