1. Wednesdays are my favourite class days, because I have my favourite classes: Molecular Biology & Genetics, Horse Management Science, and Animal Production Systems, Health & Industry. (I know that last one is a bit of a mouthful).
2. On Wednesdays I also have a lab for my Animal Production Systems, Health & Industry class.
3. Today we visited a dairy barn. It was amusing to see all of the reactions of the city kids to the cows, amazing to see the size of the facility, but most of all, just nice to be outside in a farm environment.
4. I am becoming a chef, I swear! Tonight I made broccoli, rice, and cheddar casserole. I could have put more cheese in it, but I can’t justify putting $4 worth of cheese into a tiny casserole that’s only big enough to fill a loaf pan. (Even if it will feed me for 3 days).
5. I am within three rows of finishing the heel for the hat-heel socks. Yes, that means I studied a lot.
6. I’m not even close to being ready for my quiz next week.
7. I go from my favourite day of the week to my least favourite… Tomorrow I have my first of 5 physics labs, which are something I hate above all other school related things (except chemistry exams… They are the worst). This time tomorrow, I’ll just be finishing Biochemistry class, with 1/5 physics labs under my belt.