It’s Monday. It’s a list.
1. My job is so incredibly boring that I am practically dying as I sit here. I have exactly 9 shifts left (not including the one I’m doing right now) and the end of it can’t come fast enough. Even though that means no more paycheck.
2. I had yesterday off (thankfully) and I think I knit about 20 rows total. I did read half of a 500+ page book though.
3. I have 27/101 things done on the list. What is going on here.
4. My stats page looks like the Sahara Desert. No one wants to come and read about my slow knitting progress anymore, I suppose. Give it two weeks until I’m back at school and then I will be a lot more interesting.
5. It’s starting to feel like fall outside. This makes me insanely excited. I just want to drink tea and knit things.
6. I think I’m addicted to Twitter.
7. Even though it’s sunny outside at the moment, I still just want to lay on the couch.
8. Is it irresponsible to start dreaming about Christmas yet?
9. People who have kittens make me insanely jealous. I want one, but I know that it’s a bad idea. My house for school is pet friendly, but… My parents are dead against it as well. Hmm…
10. There really isn’t a #10. I just wanted to make a nicely rounded out list.
There you have it…. A disorganized and random list of my thoughts. I’ll be back when I can come up with something interesting to write about.